Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Past experiences with electronics

Where to begin... electronics, to me, are the gate way to interact with the world around me in a way that is extremely different than any kind of biological interaction. Since i was a child I have taken apart everything i can get my hands on and gave the items a new purpose. In recent years i have worked in the electronics design and programming industry. This gave me a whole new perspective of how useful a creative mind is in designing custom electronics to solve a problem or just make life easier. I designed wireless security devices for the military, a custom laser tag system and a whole slue of other fun smaller projects. The most important thing for all of these projects is the union of the user and the device. They have to function as part of the person, an extension of the users own senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment