Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Electronics Experience...

Thinking back to childhood, I always had something electrical that was fun to play with. One of the first things that came to my mind was the Lite Brite I used to play with. It has a light bulb inside, you plug it into the wall, and insert the colored pegs. Probably one of the best toys. I also had the books that, as you read along, there are little images that correspond to a button which plays a particular sound. I always thought those were pretty fun. I always played video and computer games as well. When I think about the word "electronics," I think about something mechanical that uses some form of electricity. I think about a lot of things from those that are simple like remote controls to those that are more complex like animatronics.


No comments:

Post a Comment