Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Past experiences with Electronics

If I start off from the moment I was born, which was in the era of the big expanding bomb of electronics I was definitely exposed to the computer and television. As I continued growing up, my exposure to electronic devices became more extensive. When ending junior year of university, I took a class on programming thats when I really knew the behind the scenes of commands to make electronics do an action. I never really got in depth with electronics until I entered university. Once when I was younger I tried assembling a CPU from scratch just to make it prettier to put glowing lights and stuff. That was the extent of it when I was younger. I hope in this class I will grow in making electronics do what I want it to do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment