Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Extra Credit, Pr. 21&22 then Pr. 29&30

When uploading the code there seems to be a problem with the code. I'm working on it now. But this is what I got for 21. Research online says that our matrix may the wrong type as well. Calls for a C instead of an A. 

Also trouble with project 22. Same layout as previous project with addition of a potentiometer. I doubled checked the wiring and believe our matrix could be the culprit. Will check wiring again.. 

Okay fixed the code, needed to update the timer one library. Found the zip online. 
Matrix is on but won't function the way the project says... Leads me to believe that the matrix is the wrong type. Will look for a different type.. 
Only found one other type of matrix that would fit, I knew it wouldn't work but it did light up a nice blue.. 

I attempted to do projects 29 and 30. I set up the project and checked all the wiring and it doesn't work. Maybe my motor shield is no good. Then I wanted to do project 30 but nor I or the sensor room has the light resistors that are required so at this point I've stopped. I hope that we can receive extra credit for this. Spent quite a few hours. If we can improve anything just let me know and we will get on it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment