Thursday, December 4, 2014

Final Project Progress

I have completed the body and have attached the head. This is a picture of the head laying next to the body since I wanted to attempt to give it signs of life by taking over the digital display inside the head.

The head will have to be able to swivel on the neck which will hopefully be able to track someone moving around the room. This will not be like a surveillance camera which just moves back and forth in a specific speed and pattern. It will move to the movement of the individual via PIR sensors.

I then have taken out the digital display and have soldered to each individual wire and attached those to the arduino from 0 - 9, in a ten pin array. I have created two different codes to work with. 1 is a random light generator and the second is more of a random flash. The random light has 0-5 brightness attached to its randomness. I have a video of this below.

 
and the true random which I think I like better
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment