Monday, December 15, 2014

Process 2.08 (Final Form)

SO for the crit, I had to make due with what I could. I set up the table with covers because I didn't have time to run to any fabric stores the morning before the crit due to the time it took to set up for the crit. I know it was tacky but it was all I had. I covered the RFID reader and the circuitry for my two parts. The only thing showing was the screen and the RFID cards. I also had to hand write all my little words because they too were last minute.  I wanted it too read as a cheesy carnival fortune teller kind of thing. And in order for words to appear on the screen I had to type on the Arduino serial monitor and have that appear on the LCD screen. It was all I could think of at the last night. That was quickly ruined however but I thought it could be a little fun. All in all, this project could have been much better if I was able to find the right code and connections for the RFID reader and LCD screen to work together on their own without my assistance. But, that is just how this class was for me this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment