Monday, August 24, 2015

Electronics Experience Survey 1st Day of Class

Describe a piece of art or an interactive experience that used electronics as a medium that made an impression on you or that you remember:
When I was in middle school I built a robot. I remember the outcome being worth the time consuming process. I ‘ve never really had an interactive experience with electronics as the medium that has left huge impression on me.

Describe any previous experiences with electronics and sensors.
No. I made a robot a very long time ago but I have not experience with electronics and sensors.

What do expect to learn or what sorts of ideas do you hope to realize with the knowledge that you learn in this class?

There are a lot of technical terms being said that I would love to understand. I know nothing about electronic based art and sensors so I’m very nervous but excited to learn about it. I would like to be about to merge my personal interest(design, culture, the human mind, my personal experiences) with the art that I create in this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment