Monday, August 24, 2015

8/24 First Day of Class Post

Describe a piece of art or an interactive experience that used electronics as a medium that made an impression on you or that you remember
Describe any previous experiences with electronics and sensors.
What do expect to learn or what sorts of ideas do you hope to realize with the knowledge that you learn in this class?

I remember I went to an art museum in Miami when I was a kid and there was an exhibit where you would move your body and the screen in front of you would warp the part of your body that moved on the screen. That is the only art piece that I can think of that had an impression on me with it's use of electronics.

I've never had any experience with electronics and sensors.


I'm not really sure what this class has in store but I would like to learn how to get electronic sensor to respond to motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment