Monday, August 24, 2015

8/24 - First Day of Class

I think the interactive experience with sensors that had the biggest impact on me was the introduction of the Nintendo Wii (and the later Xbox Kinect) because it was the first time I had ever experience motion-based interaction with a computer, and the first time that motion-based technology was widely available to consumers.
I have no previous experience with sensors or building electronics (however, this summer I began planning to build a small NES emulator using a raspberry pi)
I hope I'll be able to get a better handle of how electronics work, I hope that by the end of this class I'll be able to build the above mentioned emulator with a lot less issues than I previously anticipated encountering, and particularly, I want to work a lot with LED lights because I hope to work with building some projects that combine LED lights and 3D printing

No comments:

Post a Comment