Monday, August 24, 2015

8/24 Monday - Interactive Experience



Many of the most inspirational artists use electronic mediums or have dialogue in similar principles. Alan Rath's work is one of the earliest examples I can remember of an artist using this type of technology heavily in their work with both the physical computing element and a strong conceptual purpose melding human sensory functions to robotics.





EDIT (additions):

My experiences revolve around web design (HTML, CSS), Nintendo NES programming (6502 Assembly), and game design on the software side, but instrument repairs and basic electrical projects (building my own desktop PC, lightbox constructions, shop wiring).

In the sensors course I aim to further my skills in soldering, programming, and increase my personal knowledge on electricity and computing components.   

No comments:

Post a Comment