Sunday, August 30, 2015

Exercise 2, 3, & 5 Aug 30

Lesson 2:
on and off for 500 ms



on 100 off 900 ms



on and off for 10 ms

-The blinking is not obvious. The blinking trail of light can be seen when it is waved back and forth.

Lesson 3:


After many attempts and Google searches and bugging my classmates via Facebook, I could not get the red led to light up as bright and the green led. At first I thought I may have been using too strong of a resister, but switching resisters did not change it.

Lesson 5:


Another half success.  The last light again is very very dim an does not flash along with the rest. Im beginning to think it is a problem with my bread board because I continued to rearrange the wires and resisters and wires and the LEDs and the far right light still would not flash brighter. 



Dail test

seriel monitor




No comments:

Post a Comment