Tuesday, August 25, 2015

8.26.15 Reading Responses



Exploring Arduino Chapter 1
I think that the book is very helpful. I like the structure of it and I like that the author has so many resources. I even followed him on twitter. The first chapter was a review of what we learned in class as to how to run a program through arduino.

August 2026: There Will Come Soft Rains
When Technology is meant to make our lives better it can not improve our lives if we are dead. Brings up question about whether technology can actually make life easier, or better, or if it exists just because we think we need it to live our lives most efficiently. But by creating this product to improve our lives we are actually diminishing our lives. wut? And what is the purpose of all this technology when we are no longer there?

The Videos
I'm glad that I know what a breadboard does. When I opened it in class I was perplexed by how it worked. Electricity is actually kind of (not really) simple. I think what will be hard is trying to take its simplicity and making it do complicated things. I'm wondering if we will need all the tools that were shown in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment