Monday, November 16, 2009

Final Project continued

My experimenting has really come to a halt so far, I'm waiting on my solenoids. Don and I just started messing around with the ultrasonic sensor. A simple little cut and paste and that thing was outputting distance in not time, I was impressed. 
I think the code I need will be even easier. I only need to adjust a few things:
-Check the distance from where I'll place the sensor and have the arduino only activate the solenoid when something changes that distance.
-I've been testing out noise echoes in the corridor, everything sounds great in there. But I'm a little worried about the sound the solenoids with produce. 
-An emptied out old rca to coaxial cable box will be the housing for my electronics to protect them from the elements. 

SHOULD be exciting, right now I'm just researching code and testing noises. Soon I'll upload some of the designs for the stickers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment