Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Final Project Update

For the final project I plan to keep the same concept that I discussed before. I want to comment on human dependence on technology to give us answers and make decisions for us without having to think for ourselves.

I plan to create a maze made up of simple switches. A mat will be laid out on the floor with visible squares to step in. Underneath the mat will be certain areas where metal will connect to metal to complete a circuit when stepped on. When that circuit is completed either a LED will light up or a tone will be played to let you know you've made a correct move. This is how you will navigate through the maze.

I will be experimenting with different metals this weekend to see what I can use to be the most effective in this project. I'll report my finding on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment