Sunday, November 22, 2009

Project Progress

I soldered my waveshield pretty nicely, though there is one spot where the metal might be touching and I need to ask Katerie to see if that messes things up or not.
I also hooked up the speakers to the waveshield, so I have the physical prototype. I uploaded a wav file to my SD card (which I formatted) to test with. The code I was using however is giving me errors. The error relates to the FAT format, so I'll have to ask Katerie if she understands what it's saying. Is there something wrong with my waveshield or just with how I formatted the SD card? Also, did I solder the speaker on properly? I had no instructions- just a picture, so I'm unsure about that. I'll probably work on the codes over break, but before hat I need my waveshield to work. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment