Thursday, December 17, 2015

Final Project Process 1 (James Worthy)

What Ive been wanting my project to be is a thought about people. 
I see a lot of people to be people who put up a wall of there are trapped in a box. They try to hide them selves and when someone gets close to them they react and try and blow them away. They put up these walls to try and protect themselves. They act like lizards who have camoflaudgye abilities trying to hide themselves and put off anyone who try to get close. So for my project I want to create a sort of abstract creature who does what it can to drive people away but also who hides itself in a wall of protection, afraid, and try to set boundaries so that when people cross them it communicates that it doesn't want to be bothered.

I would like the color to be black. I think black is the share color of hiding because when something is dark you can't understand it or want to try and get close to it. But I also want to have a part of the piece that makes you want to go up to it. Because if you don't want to go up to it at all you won't have it react and tell you to leave. 

I want to use LED, SPEAKERS, and MOTOR. When I talked to charlie he told me to get the motors to work since they were the most important part of the piece and then if you get them to work then I can try and get the speaker and the LEDs trying to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment