Thursday, December 17, 2015

Final Project Process Work 6 (James Worthy)

Trying to solder for the final critique. So it worked but in the same way it didn't work. The first time I solder it didn't work at all. The second time I soldered it with the IR Proximity Sensor made the motors run but they just ran without any person triggering the IR sensor. So I had to put it away and just use the bread board but I wanted to put this up to make sure that you knew that I tried to solder a perf board so I would not have the big bread board on the final project. But I think I did a great job at hiding it on the back. If i just but a black cloth on the back then you won't be able to see any of the electronics on the culture at all. So Im real proud of it.


I only soldered one motor on it the second time I did a perf board in order to see if the circuit worked.
The first perf board I threw away without thinking about taking a picture of it. Sorry about that. When I saw that it didn't work I went back to bread board in order to make sure that it worked properly.






No comments:

Post a Comment