Thursday, December 17, 2015

Final Project Process Work 3 (James Worthy)

So when trying to conceive this project I was trying to figure out how I wanted it to look.
I originally wanted it to hand on the wall at eye level or something like that. It was suppose to look like a crazy bed of trees or something that would go crazy if you was to go close to it. it was still gonna be black because thats always the aesthetic I wanted for the project. So it would be on the wall and when you walked up to it it would go crazy and start twisting and turning to annoy you so that you would want to leave it alone. All it wants to do is be alone.

But when I saw how I wanted it to look I started to wonder if It would be more subtle and hiding. I really wanted the hardware to be more hiding. SO I came Started to think of another way of presenting it.




No comments:

Post a Comment