Thursday, December 17, 2015

12/17 - Final Progress 2

This post details the process I went to coming up with my circuit for my final project. I basically wanted to merge my previous mini projects and create a motor that reacts to light information.
Here is a picture of my workspace
Here are some close ups of the motor and the photocell
 Here is the finished circuit on the breadboard

 Here is my soldering station and the finished soldered product

I wasn't able to do the fritzing yet because I have a chromebook that doesn't allow me to donload programs. I can only do what is on a browser or whatever is an app in the chrome store. I hope my images are enough to show you what the circuit looked like. 

Video of the stepper motor alone revolving
video of the final motor that reacts to light

No comments:

Post a Comment