Wednesday, December 2, 2015


"It'll be easy," they said. We struggled so much but we finally got it. Videos of the struggle and triumph are below. we had lots of errors at first. Some of the problem was with the Arduino on the lab computer. Jack and Michael helped us figure that out. Then we had issues with understanding what materials to use because the site does not say exactly. Then we are using a breadboard and the diagram on the site did not so it was more figuring things out. Others had issues with their LEDS but we fixed our issues with that. We eventually got it all to work, thanks Jack, Charlie, Michael, and God! Don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment