Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Final process

For the final project I've changed my method or material. I've decided to bounce off the last mini project where I used a wave shield. I feel like it is something I can work worth more and lines up with this idea of connection/disconnection I was trying to work with. I wanted to create a conection or conversation between three sculptures via LCD screens with text, but ti just wasn't working for me aesthetically and I felt like I was holding on to some of my older body of work. So, I'm working with the same idea, just sound instead of text which I feel is way more interactive and a little disruptive. Also, trying to rework the form from the mini project, struggling with that and how it can relate to memory/connection/disconnection

I've got working circuits just working on reconciling the computer's idea of random and my idea of random (haha)


No comments:

Post a Comment