Sunday, December 13, 2015

Final process project and Fritzing, Setareh Ghoreishi

I used LED matrix 32x64 for showing my concept two different words which has almost same words and same letters, MOTHER and MADAR.  MADAR is translation of mother in Farsi language. First of all,  the LED dint work at all I didnt know why.  But I figured out that the LED 32x64 needs different adapter 4ma.  I had to wait until Micheal ordered and then I again figured out that Auridno Uno doesnt work for 32x64 because there is no more Ram if I wanted to  turn on all the lights.
 I designed  graphic matrix and typed word of Mother with Farsi alphabet and made  a pattern as if you have both printed and real LED matrix.  When audience come closer they can read the words too.
At the final, I could make the space and matrix smaller  to have more space and can use Aurdino Uno instead of Auridno Mega and adaptor. Hopefully it worked with  IR sensor too.


























No comments:

Post a Comment