Monday, October 12, 2015

Adreenah "Dreezy" Wynn - Feedback


  1. So ambitious, Dreezy! I love the pulse piece; it was successful for me and I think the idea of visualizing a pulse is very captivating. It's almost mesmerizing when you can feel your pulse under your fingers and see it at the same time. I think the pressure sensor is interesting too - I would love to see the two of these combined somehow. -Shimul
  2. I really appreciate your struggle,  it was very good creativity that you choose the sensor worked with human part.I think your works have a grat potencies to have a forms.  Setter
  3. It worked on mine, it was cool. When you put your finger in the strap th heart monitor and led beeps anti displays your heart rate. mine seemed to be too wild. 
  4. I commend your effort for creating two mini projects. The blue LED touch sensor works perfectly but I'm not sure the heart monitor is working exactly right. It seems a little too sensitive and runs without a finger in it sometimes. BUT I applaud your ambition for making it and especially it working to any degree, especially since this is something I am looking forward to making myself for my final project. 
  5. I think this concept is really cool. i never would've thought of incorporating the pressure sensor to make a heart monitor. It was really ambitious. Kinda sad you couldn't get the sound to work, but I understand your pain lol.
  6. i like the green one better. I am really glad you experimented with visuals on a computer and in LED form and sound. I think you can defiantly expand more with the green one. 
  7. Woah! The heart rate one is absolutely incredible! I love the little detail of the LED fading out instead of turning off and on, it really mimics a heart rate well. 
  8. Very interesting! I can definitely see the amount of effort that went into the processing interface. The way that it works with the heart rate sensor is very successful! The pressure sensor is also successful, although I'm not sure what connects the two of them. Both seem to be working well so I can only assume that they'll be adding up to a bigger project. -jen
  9. Maria - I'm not sure how sensitive the sensor for the finger is but for it's purpose it works really well. Along with the other sensor for the LED. Definitely ambitious, I can't wait until your next one.
  10. Aaron - Nice job pairing audio with your LED light. I really respond to the tactility of the two different sensors. How might you go from here and edit the code to do something more or unexpected with the heart rate sensor? How could the touch sensor be embedded in another tactile activity? 
  11. Kris- very well done, i especially love the pulse sensor. It makes me feel...vaguely anxious. The pressure sensing strip is neat too. where are you going to go with this? 
  12. Tatyana- The pulse sensor is very cool, and something we haven't seen before; kudos on being innovative. I felt like i was at the doctor's. your other sketch, with the touch strip was very cool, with the use of pressure to make the light glow darker. 
  13. Kelsey- it's freaking me out that it doesn't want to detect my heart rate even though I watched it work just fine for other people. I reminds me of this app my sister has that detects your heart rate by placing your finger on the flashlight of your phone. The app isn't accurate of course, but its fun to play with. And I feel the same with your project. 
  14. I like the fact that this piece has audio as well as visuals, as well as the fact that there are 2 forms of interaction. I'm wondering how you made the program that visualizes the heartbeats and pulse? It would be interesting to have measure people's heartbeats while they are being asked questions

No comments:

Post a Comment