Friday, October 23, 2015

There Will Come Soft Rains Reading

Bradbury’s story describes the technology era and how the technology influence on humans’ life. The story illustrates the house which want to be sustain with its own control of objects, machines, and robots, Indeed, it shows that how our whole of life can be transferred to machinery systems.
 I believe that all objects electronic and non-electronic have a life and energy. In our time, they just need something or somebody to run them to use them or lead them to do something. But what if they could do their own stuff and they could live by themselves with out human helps. I always think that what happens if the objects and technology conquer and come over human life. Does it have positive points or negative points?  Technology gains our life and we all can not do that any thing without technology, but still if one day we don't have electricity or cellphone we can continue the life, we can control our life, there is no robot and the objects can not make a decision for us.  But probably in August 5, 2026, every thing will be changed and if still human still in the world but the technology and objects have more power. They can control the house society and everything. They can make everything clean and organize or bring disaster. I always liked that my object can talk or could take care of them. For example if I can not find my glasses when I call it, it would be found immediately, or if I mess something I could do Ctrl+Z in my life.  These are just a dream for now but maybe happen in 2026.   I watched a video that a dog was playing and walking with treadmill and he really enjoyed to walk there and knew about to control himself. but if this dog was in 300 hundred years ago, he couldn't never have this experience.  Consequently these kind of new and simple actions can effect on other part of animal behavior. Technology even can impress the animals’ life and I always think that the act of dogs or cat in 21century is different with the act in 17th century. And I don’t know, who will be won in future, human still have power or machines or robots would get his life or our house should take care of us?


No comments:

Post a Comment