Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Mini project/sketch

For this mini project I have to decided to go off of one of my previous experiments

instead of just using the fade sketch (like i did here) I am creating something similar to the last exercise we did in Ch.4. I am attaching the IR proximity sensor and running the same sketch, just modified a little for one LED. Along with the LED, a small wire sculpture will be inside of the box. The intention is that as the viewer moves closer to the box, the brightness of the LED increases, and the shadow of the wire is cast on the surface of the box.

So that's the physical break down, the "how does it work/ what is it made of" part. Conceptually, this is an idea I have been working with for almost a year. Overall, my work deals with memory, and things related to it such as identity, relationships, connection. This

I'll have pictures/video soon, I'm having a terrible time uploading them to my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment